The book Research Companion to Building Information Modeling jointly edited by me and Prof. Chimay Anumba is now published and available on the Edward Elgar (EE) website for sale. More information is available from:
1) The book’s information page on EE’s website: https://www.e-elgar.com/shop/gbp/research-companion-to-building-information-modeling-9781839105517.html
2) The official online ebook version is available at: https://www.elgaronline.com/view/edcoll/9781839105517/9781839105517.xml
In this book, we collected 35 excellent chapters from around the world. In addition to the rich contents, we would like to highlight that:
- We have made a dedication of the book to Professor Chuck Eastman, who sadly passed away during the process when the book was edited but his legacy as a pioneer of BIM, a visionary to the industry, and an inspiration to the editors, contributors, and researchers, will prevail.
- Two eminent figures, Mr. Patrick MacLeamy and Ms. Ada Fung, have provided two excellent Forewords to this book.
- Four endorsers including Professor Kincho H. Law (Professor, Stanford University), Mr. Diao Zhizhong (Chairman, Gloden Company Ltd.), Mr. Jon Antevy (Founder of e-Builder), and Professor Keith Hampson (President, International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction [CIB]) have provided strong endorsement to this book.
We hope that you can promote this book via your channels, such as your libraries, CNBR, LinkedIn, Facebook, and so on.